Thursday, July 17, 2008

drawing dump!!









this is just some stuff i had accumulating on my computer, figured i would post. had a few e-mails asking what's with the tigers?? kinda cute and not my usual fare. they are drawings for a mural at a local school, forest glenn, here in my home town. my company i work for donated a computer lab for their elementary grades and i volunteered to design out a mural showcasing their school mascot, the tiger :)
some of the other guys here at work did their part and hooked it up with some really great colors. and we found someone who printed the whole package on 6 feet by 4 feet plastic banner boards...looked really cool in the end.
other drawings are an iron man drawing,skydoll and a capn' america doodle i did for kicks.

2 comments:

Derek said...

Im a fan of all these man, great ironman face blasting!

Deadly Sweet said...

I love those girls!